Friday 30 July 2010

50 Followers!

Hey Everyone :)

I just wanted to do a quick little post to say a big THANK YOU! I just reached 50 followers. I've been blogging for a little over a month, and i'm already at 50 followers, and i'm so happy! It really does make my day when I come on to see a new follower, and it sounds kinda cheesy, but I don't care!

Thank you everyone for following, and a GIVEAWAY is coming up very shortly, I just need to go out and buy the prizes, I will hopefully have it up as soon as I can. So watch out!

Thanks so much everyone!

xxxx

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on the followers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats, how do you do it? :)
    looking forward to the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done, how do you do it? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Hannahh x thank you:)!

    @ByJody thanks x

    @Evelien haha, i don't know! just happened, just keep going! You will get there:)

    @jollybeachang haha! not too sure!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Conratulations!! I must say, your blog is just my kind of thing!

    I have also just recently just started a Fashion Blog by the way! :)

    http://mollyvogue.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @mollyvogue thank you! I will check out your blog and follow :)xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello! i just made my first blog and there isn't much up, but i'm working on it! so far i love yours and i'm subscribed :]

    http://luvthatglitter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi hun, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog post. :) Just want to let you know that it ends today, but I always do a one week reading. Like I give 1 week extension so that I can read each and every entry:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Kim ok thanks! hope you got my entry? :)xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an amazing blog, want to take a look on mine? it's about fashion and trends I hope you like it and maybe we could follow each other?


    VISIT ME!

    ReplyDelete