Friday 23 July 2010

TAG: 8 questions

Hi everyone :)

I was tagged by the lovely ByJody to do this tag and thought I would!

1. What is your biggest make-up pet peeve?

People with dark lip liner and light lipstick/lipgloss. It really looks horrible :(.

2. If you could only wear one piece of jewelery for the rest of your life, what would it be?

A necklace I was given about 7 years ago, I wouldn't be able to repurchase it ever, so I wouldn't want to give it up :)

3. What one Talent do you wish you had?

I wish I could draw, like really well, I'd love to be able to design clothes and jewellery.

4. Which product will you continue to repurchase?

I don't know! I love to swap my make-up about a bit, but does skin care count?! If so, I will always repurchase my Neutrogena 2 in 1 wash and mask. It's a amazing! Wash wise it's.. ok, but as a mask it's amazing!

5. If you could look into the future, would you? And what would you want to know?

I would like to see if I got married, if I did to who. I'd love to see if I had children, and If I got a good job.

6. Who is your biggest celebrity crush? - Including Pictures.

DAVID BECKHAM. Honestly, I love him. People seem to love or hate him. I definitely love him!




7. What made you start a blog?

I have been reading other people blogs, and watching people's videos on Youtube for a long time now, and I just kind of thought why not? I love reading other peoples, so maybe people can enjoy reading mine :)

8. What's been the proudest moment in your life?

Honestly, Don't think I have one!

I tag you all! :Dxxxxx

Thanks everyone!xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment