Tuesday 6 July 2010

Summer Perfume Collection!


Hi everyone:)

So I thought I would do a little summer perfume collection post. These are the 3 perfume I love in the summer! They're very light and fresh which is perfect for summer! I got all of these products a bit ago, but thought I would talk about them now, as they are perfect summer fragrances!

From left to right: Hypnose Senses by Lancome, J'aime by La Perla, and Daisy by Marc Jacobs.

As you can tell I'm running pretty low on all of them! That's only because I've been using them so much! I really love all of them!

Daisy is quite popular I think, and I'm not surprised because it's a lovely wearable fragrance. J'aime isn't quite as popular I don't think, but I think that's because it's not as big a brand as Marc Jacobs. I bought mine at a little perfume shop, and I haven't really seen it anywhere else! I got the Hypnose Senses for my birthday, and I really love it! I've been wearing it like everyday since!

I wear these scents like all year round, because that kind of summer scent is the kind of perfume I like, but some people might just wear this in summer!

I really think you should check these out if you get the chance!

Thanks everyone :)
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment