Sunday 25 July 2010

MissKC027 contest entry for July


Hi everyone :)

This is my contest entry for Kim's contest, here's a link to her blog :http://misskc027.blogspot.com/ You should check her out, she's very good!

These are the prizes to here blog, and if you want to enter, you can here: http://misskc027.blogspot.com/2010/07/photos-for-my-contest-entry.html



ANYWAY, on with the contest entry!

1. What is make-up for you?
Make-up for me is a way to make yourself look and be the best that you can be. And If you feel like that you look good, it will make you feel good. It's a nice way to boost someone's confidence, and gives them a way to express themself :).

2. What is your makeup routine?
In the morning I will take my Lancome Colour Ideal foundation and squirt some onto the E.l.f Powder brush, and buff it into my skin. Then I will take my E.l.f blusher in the shade candid coral and brush it onto my cheek bones. Then, I apply my e.l.f waterproof eyeliner pen and line my top lashes. Then I curl my eyelashes and apply L'OREAL Volume Million lashes all over my top and bottom lashes. Then I apply my YSL rouge volupte lipstick in shade 7 onto the lips and i'm done!

Thanks, and remember to check her blog out!

No comments:

Post a Comment