Tuesday 29 June 2010

Perfectil: Skin, Hair, and Nails

After seeing a few people's blog posts about taking more Vitamins in the summer, I decided to jump on the bandwagon. When I was doing a quick shop at Asda, I saw that Perfectil: Skin, Nails and Hair Vitamins had a deal that if you bought one it was £8.99 or 3 for a £10, I went for 3 packs. I couldn't turn that offer down could I? :)



It's basically a pill that you take each day that has lots of different nutrients in it which are supposed to promote healthy skin, hair and nails. It's also supposed to be better than most creams because it helps from the inside.





So I know what you're all wondering. Has it helped you? Well, yes. I have only been taking one a day for 13 days, and I'm already seeing some improvements. My nails, are normally horribly weak and break off before getting to a reasonable length, but now they are feeling a lot stronger. My hair hasn't really changed, apart from it kind of does what I want it to more so now than it used to. I haven't seen any changes in my skin though. But, to be fair, my skin is pretty nice and clear anyway. I do get the odd blemish or two though.

It's a bit early to give definite results, so expect a blog post maybe after I've done a month, and then once I've done it for 3 months. If it really works, then I'll use them for a while, but for the moment I'm just going to try and finish the 3 packs.

Oh, and each pack contains a months supply!

Thanks everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment