Sunday 26 December 2010

I'M REALLY SORRY!

Hi everyone :)

So I just want to start by saying I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and got everything you wanted :)

I know that I said about a month ago that I would start posting a lot more again, and then I didn't, but that was because my laptop broke, and I was so busy.. but Yesterday I got my new laptop, so I'm ready to be blogging lots more!

I got lots of make-up and skincare for my birthday, so I will be doing a little haul, and then hopefully some reviews in the future!

One of my new years resolutions is definitly going to be to blog more, and I will do it this time! If any of you see me slacking, email me, and tell me to do it a lot more!

So happy Boxing day, and I will be posting more soon, I'm going away to see family soon so I won't get the chance, but DEFINITELY from January 1st onwards!

Thanks everyone for sticking with me :)

Love you all!

Merry Christmas :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment