Monday, 1 November 2010

UPDATE!

Hi everyone :)

Sorry for the severe lack of posts! I've been so busy, and I haven't been feeling very inspired to write about anything, and I haven't really tried out any new products!

I just wanted to give you all a little update on what's happening with me, because I have no make-up posts in mind!

On Friday I bought tickets for two different concerts. And they're actually for my two favourite bands EVER!

The Pretty Reckless
Take That

Ahh! I love them both so much! They're both VERY different music styles.. ahah! But I like lots of different types of music! AND The pretty Reckless are playing on my birthday! It's going to be a preetty good birthday!

It's officially NOVEMBER! Christmas is coming! Ah, I get so overly excited!

I have 2 weeks at school, then I get to do work experience for a week at a local primary school, (Because I want to be a primary school teacher!), and then only 4 weeks till I break up for christmas!

x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Breat Blog!!!
    Christmas is Indeed Coming and Now You Can Send The Gift of An Amazon Gift Card to Your Friends and Family Right to Thier FaceBook Wall!!! Wow!!! Next Day Free Shipping by mail or send in an Email!!!!!! Make Christmas easy on Yourself this Year.Merry Christmas!!
    Amazon Gift Cards- BookMark This LINK

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have a chance, please check out my 'Dare to Wear' challenge for AIDS Charity. For everyone who recreates a look posted on my blog, my parents and I will donate money to The Stephen Lewis Foundation.
    You can check it out here:

    http://www.funnyfacebeauty.com/2010/11/dare-to-wear-challenge-3-for-aids_03.html

    Thanks
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya!

    I LOVE your blog! It's nice to see a follow english blogger doing so well.

    It would be great if you could check out/follow my blog, I'm new to the blogging world and I need some help!

    http://www.xbeautygeekx.blogspot.com/

    Keep up the good work lovely!

    xx

    ReplyDelete